|Brand||Sweet Coffee Italia|
- Green coffee bean holding tray made of stainless steel connected directly to the bayonet opening device.
- Cyclonic system for coffee skins recovery and fume extraction.
- Interlocked multipolar socket for a simple and safe connection of the electrical panel.
- Fitted with PLC control panel for roasting operations and 10 customised programs settings.
- Ability to change time and temperature for roasting of different blends or single origins
- Manages the pre-cooling inside the drum and front basket for final cooling.
- Emergency button, which stops the heating elements and active cooling inside the roaster.
- Certified product UL and NSF
Overview of Gemma
► The green coffee loading system is made of stainless steel without edges and directly connected to a manual bayonet opening device.
► Cyclonic system for coffee skins recovery and fume extraction.
► Interlocked multipolar socket for a simple and safe connection of the electrical panel.
► Manual device to discharge coffee in case of anomalies.
► Roasted coffee recovery basket made of stainless steel AISI with an integrated cooling system.
► Stainless steel heating chamber protection band and visual inspection door with counterweight.
► The control panel is equipped with programable components via PLC for all the operations of roasting
- Primary producer
- Setting variable time and temperatures up to a maximum of 10 different programs setup allowing roasting of different blends or single origins beans.
- Manages the pre-cooling inside the drum and in the front basket for final cooling stage
Equipped with an emergency button, which stops the heating elements and active cooling inside the roaster.
Gemma Roaster Specification
|Roasting capability||2 Kg|
|Power||3,2Kw / 3200W|
|Noise Level||52 dBA|
|Voltage||230V / 50hz / 60hz|
|Overall Dimension||L700 W760 H720|